This type of products are the SAE flanges with BSPP type of
threaded pipe end, and they come in two main series as below:
- 3000 psi standard pressure series, which is also known as code 61 BSPP flange clamps;
- 6000 psi high pressure series, which is also known as code 62 BSPP flange clamps;
- 3000 psi standard pressure series is desinged according to SAE J 518 C and ISO 6162-1
- 6000 psi high pressure series is designed accoridng to SAE J518c
and ISO 6162-2.
- 3000 psi Standard pressure series / code 61 flanges: 35 bar - 350
bar depends on the sizes;
- 6000 psi High pressure series / code 62 flagnes: maximum 400 bar.
- For 3000 psi standard pressure series: nominal sizes DN 13 (1/2″) –
DN 127 (5″)
- For 6000 psi standard pressure series: nominal sizes DN 13 (1/2″) –
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel: 304, 316, 316L, 316Ti, or equivalent EN/DIN steel
grade 1.4301, 1.4401, 1.4404, 1.4571;
- Besides above, we can manufacture and supply Sae flange clamps with
other materials on customers' requests.
As one of the most popluar type of SAE flange, SAE BSPP threaded flange are widely used in hydraulic pipe systems or other high pressure
applications in various industries as the connectors of the pipes,
tubes and hoses.